A Japanese style red, yellow, and green LED watch.
* Red, Yellow, Green LED’s
* Complete Time Function
* Grants its wearer more than 5x Miles Davis coolness
* Elegant Dress Strap
* Main Function: Japanese-inspired Red, Yellow, and Green LED digital watch
* Screen: Scattergraph molecular LED lights for time display
– Colour: Black with white stitching
– Material: Man-made leatherette
– Length: ~ 185 mm
* Clasp: Classic buckle
* Function Buttons (right-side):
– Top (time display)
– Button (change mode)
* Settings: Hour and minutes
* Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
Inside the box :
* Red, Yellow, Green LED Watch
* User Manual – English
* Attractive Gift Box
More information :
Tap the top button on the right side of the timepiece and watch the screen come to life like a long chain of nucleotides bubbling up from The Primordial Soup. From here, it’s actually quite easy to figure out what the time is – Each red dot is one hour of time. Each yellow dot is five minutes of time. Finally, each green dot is one minutes worth of time data. Five red, seven yellow, three green? It’s 5:38 am!
Q. How do I set the time on this watch?
A. Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
Q. What type of battery does this watch use?
A. This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery which is pre-installed for you.
Q. How long does the battery last?