Weekly challenges have been added to Season 3 of Fortnite Battle Roayle and this page shows you how to complete and unlock all the Week 2 challenges. Completing all seven challenges will get you a 4000XP. Neat!
All you need to do is use a Launchpad at least once. That’s it! Launchpads are of the epic variety (purple) and can be found in chests and in typical loot spawn locations. Make sure you build a flat floor to place your Launchpad!
Deal 1000 damage to opponents using Assault Rifles. These guys are pretty common but here are all the weapons that will count:
If you’re okay with lessening your chances of winning, use only assault rifles to force yourself to only use assault rifles.
Open seven chests in Wailing Woods. This one will take a while as there are only three chests in Wailing Woods. Check our interactive map for the locations – and help us add any we missed!
Thanks to the challenge, a barrage of people land in Wailing Woods, most of which will ultimately leave disappointed. Only three chests spawn here and you’re not even garunteed that they will appear in your match. Add the fact that there are 10+ other players looking for the same chests and you’re looking at one of the toughest challenges yet.
Wait for the Battle Bus to show a path that is far from Wailing Woods. The number of people landing there will decrease, giving you a better chance at securing chest.
If you’re just interested in getting some kills, land nearby Wailing Woods where you can easily get a weapo, then immediately head into the woods to find other players without weapons running around like headless chickens.
Use an emote in front of five different no dancing signs. These signs are scattered all over the map and there are fifteen in all:
- Tilted Towers – just by the taco shop on the grass patch.
- Flush Factory – next to the toilet statue.
- Retail Row – inside the parking lot.
- Junk Junction – underneath the metal Llama.
- Fatal Fields – on the dock at the pond.
- Pleasant Park – this is actually on top of the mountain just west of Pleasant Park.
- North of Tomato Town and west of Wailing Woods – by the abandoned RV.
- Between Retail Row and Tomato Town – next to the east entrance to all the containers.
- In racetrack nearby Moisty Mire in the podium.
- At the prison near Moisty Mire
- Salty Springs – near the gas station.
- At the motel west of Anarchy Acres.
- Grasy Grove – on the west side of town.
- Snobby Shores – in front of the north most house.
- Loot Lake – on the dock on the west side of the lake.
EditSearch between a Pool, Windmill and an Umbrella
Three places of interest all intersect at one point – this is where you’ll find the token needed to complete this challenge! The pool, windmill and umbrella can be found here:
- Pool – D2 (on the abandoned motel)
- Windmill – E2 (the left side of Anarchy Acres)
- Umbrella – E3 (the mining cave shaped like an umbrella)
Between all three location is the token, underneath a tree. For the exact location, look in the E3 quadrant, a little north and to the right of the umbrella mine.
Take out three enemies using SMG weapons. Pretty simple! Use any of the following weapons to get the job done:
Take down three enemies within Greasy Grove. This one should not be too hard to find people. Many will be trying to complete this challenge so expect to see Greasy Grove a little more populated than normal.
Consider grabbing a weapon and try to get the jump on someone before they can react or even get a weapon themselves. You don’t need to get all three kills in on go, they can be spread out across multiple matches.